Sunday, March 23, 2008

Breaking the silence

There's blood in my mouth 'cause I've been biting my tongue all week
I keep on talking trash but I never say anything


I passed on writing about Spitzer, green architects, and floods. All that earned me was late-march snow and Cogent depeering yet another ISP. Hey, maybe everyone should depeer Cogent for a week and see how they like it.

I woke up early to the end of Goonies, flipped to the end of The Royal Tenenbaums, and got cut off by K before Shuan of the Dead started. As if that wasn't enough, she hit me in the head with a zipper until I was bleeding. But I definitely shouldn't have laughed at her for saying she couldn't scratch her belly-button because there was too much lotion in it. I'm sorry, baby, I know I shouldn't run my mouth like that. It gets me in so much trouble.

Between snowfalls I got a few pictures of the bush in front of our building. Obviously I need more work with the macro lens.

No comments: