Monday, March 31, 2008

Whore houses

Crossed wires, sparking a little
Start a house fire with us in the middle


TLC has a new show called Date My House airing soon, where prospective home buyers spend the night in a house to get a better feel for it. Commercials for the show wonder if some dates will only be one-night stands. Imagine having a conversation with the buyer the day after: Dude, I totally got to the second floor last night. The back door was unlocked so I came in. I got double nickels in the keyhole. The house inspection was fine, there's no mold in the basement. It was so clean I ate dinner down there. The lawn gets trimmed every week. It went all the way, the closing is in a month. She slept with my thing in her mouth.

Okay, maybe not that last one. Maybe not.

No comments: