Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hey baby, wanna link all humans?

  • More Zimbabwean election crimes, in map form. And still no results for the presidential race.
  • Sound and fury, signifying nothing. I looked at the picture and, really, I don't think it's that great. I mean, it's nice, it's good, it's clean, but it requires a note telling you how to get rid of the comments. Overkill, oh yeah.
  • Reality: meh.
  • In the future, everyone will be famous for fifteen pageviews.
  • MIT bravely marches towards the uncanny valley.
  • I think I saw this on an episode of Star Trek.
  • Turtles eat. I don't care if it's a tortoise or not, it's hungry and this is the only chance for the rabbit to make a comeback.
  • Turtles mate. Note the... sound at the end. I... I did not know turtles could make that... sound.
  • Turtles support the elephants that support the flat round thing. Why is there a picture with the article? Does this need illustrating that badly? Wait- why is this on Wikipedia at all? Turtles swim, don't they?

No comments: